Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 4 - May 21, 2013...theme of the week: "light"

We have ginormous slugs and I am kind of fascinated with them. This was in my garage.  I don't have a macro lens, and my garage is very dark.  I realize the image is not in focus.  I was down on my garage floor propping my camera on it's hood. I only have one lens that will stop down low enough w/o jacking up the ISO for this low of a light situation and it's a 35mm prime that I just couldn't get to focus as close as I wanted to.  I had the door open behind/beside it for natural lighting.  I took  56 pictures of this guy (and two of his friends), and I just like how with the aperture wide open, and the shutter speed at it's slowest, shows the line across the image where the focal point is.

1/30 f1.8 ISO800 35mm

No comments:

Post a Comment